Little Miracles has become a trusted partner for many companies seeking corporate volunteering opportunities. We welcome individuals and teams of any size to join us on our mission to ensure that families with disabled children get the support they need when they need it.
- Put on a special event, such as a fun day or party - a great way to get your whole team involved in the fundraising, planning and delivery of the event. Your impact will be clear and face-to-face; it's uplifting to be around so many happy families (which makes for great photos too). It could also bring out unknown talents!
- Take on a project - this is a good option if your team has specialities that can benefit families and our work in a specific way, like building a Summer playhouse, PAT testing our electrical equipment, or producing a promotional video.
- Maintain The Spinney to keep it a clean, safe and inviting place for families to call home - from cleaning to painting to digging, your team could help in any number of ways at our 2 1/2 acre site in Peterborough but also at our other branches. The garden alone is always in need of some additional love!
- Donate your products/services - could your company donate products and services, be it practical (eg. toilet rolls and bin bags - we get through a lot!) useful (like the use of software) or fun (perhaps donated/discounted entry to a local attraction)?
- Professional support - we would love to hear from you if you could provide consultation or ongoing support in areas such as digital marketing and design, fundraising and events planning.
We tend to have quite a lot of equipment available for you to use, but not necessarily the materials. We can provide you with fundraising ideas and materials to help raise the necessary project costs - many large companies offer match-funding for employees raising money for charity, it's worth looking into if your company can not pay the cost directly.
We would like to show our gratitude in any way we can in return for your hard work. We can thank you and tag your company in social media posts, take pictures of your team with happy children, make you a thank you certificate, and give you quotes to use in any of your own website/social media updates or press releases.
Little Miracles has branches dotted all over the East of England so families far and wide can benefit from your commitment and expertise. Get in touch to discuss your ideas or for some inspiration on what you could do for us.
If you would like to volunteer independently of a company, click here to fill in our online volunteer application form - be sure to mention any additional needs you may have so we can best support you throughout your volunteer experience.