What We Do
Our Childcare Teams, Family Support Workers and Counsellors provide activities, training, advice and safe-spaces to the whole family even before they receive a formal diagnosis. This includes everyone - the children, their parents, carers and siblings.
Throughout 2022 -
- Little Miracles teams across all 14 branches helped:
- 23,245 people who came to play and get support
- 2,508 families by providing food parcels
- Our Family Support Team undertook 16,428 cases. These included:
- 3,601 sessions around educational needs and entitlements
- 402 cases to discuss behavioural support
- 3,745 to offer emotional and health-related support
Other cases involved Safeguarding, Legal aid, Housing advice and advocating for vulnerable families in overwhelming situations.
- Our Counselling Team held more than 3,000 sessions with children and adults
We were also there for:
- 36 children who received regular respite sessions
... and the families of 38 of our children who passed away last year
To find out more about how you can access the services we offer please visit the Get Help section of the website.
Little Miracles relies almost entirely on voluntary donations and none of this would be possible without your help. To make a donation, or see how you can support us on an ongoing basis, please email email@example.com.