Family Support Volunteer
By reaching out to parents and offering support, you help them immensely just simply by listening; furthermore, you increase that support by offering help and advice and allow families to feel less isolated and more recognised within our own and the wider community. You will offer support to parents who access Little Miracles on-site or remotely using social media. This will include parents who need to discuss, vent or be directed towards more formal support.
- Provide family support for families that have disabled children
- To Provide emotional support for families
- To provide benefits support for families
- To ensure the work that is undertaken follows safeguarding and child protection and other policies provided by Little Miracles.
- Ability to convey information to families
- Good listening skills
- Able to talk to people from all backgrounds
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- This role requires you to undertake a DBS check.
- This role will require trainings.
- Out of pocket expenses will be covered by Little Miracles.
Contact us using the form below
* These fields are required.