Collection Tin Coordinator
We need people to distribute and monitor our collection tins in the local community. This may be in local shops, pubs, restaurants etc.
What will I be doing?
Essentially, we need you to distribute our collection tins in and around your local area, monitor them and when they are full, count the money and pay it into us.
• Contacting local businesses, face to face or over the phone to ﬁnd suitable locations to place our collection tins
• Deliver collection tins to agreed locations and ensure paperwork is completed
• Keep records of where all tins have been placed
• Follow up on placed tins 3-4 times a year to assess whether they are full, need collecting and then replaced
• Counting and banking the funds collected within the tins
• Raise awareness of the Charity and our work through talking to
• friends and family and on social media
What skills/experience do I need?
• A personal and friendly manner
• An organised approach to record keeping
• An honest and trustworthy nature
• Conﬁdence to approach businesses and organisations who may be able to take a collection tin
How much of my time would you like?
As much or as little as you want! You can take on as many tins as you feel you can manage.
How will I be trained and supported?
• You will receive a full induction to Little Miracles Charity and to your role here
• You will have a member of staff as a named contact who will support you and answer any queries you have
• You will be given any equipment necessary to carry out your role
What can I gain from volunteering with you?
• The satisfaction of knowing that you are making a valuable contribution to the lives of those families affected
• Utilising your existing skills as well as developing and learning new ones