You will support children to reach their full potential whilst providing essential respite to families. You will help by taking care of the children and take responsibility for the young people.
• Supporting the social and emotional development of children
• Participating in recreational activities
• Monitoring and supporting activities with the children
• Performing housekeeping duties
• To ensure the work that is undertaken follows safeguarding and child protection and other policies provided by Little Miracles.
• Good communication skills
• Being practical and organised
• Being able to stay calm under emergency situations
• Be able to maintain confidentiality
• This role requires you to undertake a DBS check.
• Some aspects of this role may require training
• Out of pocket expenses will be covered by Little Miracles.
* These fields are required.